About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, May 7, 2012

Beautiful Day

What magnificent weather we enjoyed here on the south coast on the weekend !!   Yesterday afternoon we climbed Durras Mountain and the view was spectacular!   Can you see the kangaroo lying in the grass with the best view just to the right of me?


David pointing out the top of Pigeon House Mountain which we climbed last weekend!   Too much exercise and not enough stitching done this weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Mother and Father of the bride are in training it seems? Great weather for walking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning views! The colours of sea and sky are just breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!