About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day

I enjoyed a lovely Mothers Day with my two beautiful girls yesterday .... lots of fun and laughter and wedding organisation going on here!   This year I shared my birthday with Mothers Day also so it was pretty special!     My neighbour bought in a huge tin of chocolates !!


Very excited to receive this special gift from my husband .... a kindle e-reader in red leather cover!!  


So .... I have already downloaded lots of books with the help of the credit voucher with Amazon Books that the children gave me!     And I will look forward to enjoying the voucher for a beautiful massage which they gave me also!  Very spoilt!



Lovely flowers and a gorgeous lunch out at a local restaurant - just divine!


On our way to lunch!


And with the man of my dreams!


And a celebratory glass of champagne with the girls and Ashleigh's engagement ring which she picked up on Friday afternoon from the jeweller !  Such a lovely weekend - I hope all the mothers out there had a great day!   And thankyou to everyone who emailed me special birthday wishes too - I have made some lovely new friends through blogging and I appreciate each and every one of you!  Thankyou!

2 comments:

  1. OMG did I miss your birthday wishes..........sorry belated happy birthday........gorgeous ring too.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day, Happy Birthday and Congratulations on your daughter's engagement. Phew! What a busy day for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!