About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Needlework Ladies

Great to be back at Needlework today after a three week break!   Nice to share the engagement news with all my ladies and that we now have received approval to go ahead with the pre school in the Solomon Islands!!  Much excitement!!    Some beautiful pieces have been finished off over the break!!    Chris made a gorgeous version of the blue little sheep hanging we made last term .... but made a pink one to match her scissors .... looks beautiful Chris!


Diana has been knitting up a storm for a young grandchild who lives in a cold cold place (Canberra)!!   How cute is this little outfit ?


And another cute little sweater by Diana for the same lucky grandson!


Chris finished off a lovely quilt for her daughter!


And stitched this lovely label to the back!


And Jenny's completed version of the cot quilt .... complete with flying geese!!    

2 comments:

  1. What beautiful work your ladies are doing. I do enjoy your blog. I was wondering where I can buy the pattern of the sheep scissor keep. I love it and have a thing about sheep.
    The sun is shining here in Auckland New Zealand, but, is a bit cool, I'm afraid winter is around the corner and I am not looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, your ladies are sooo productive! I just love the little pink sheep scissor fob.

    Well done ladies . . . keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!