About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, June 11, 2012

Canvas Work Scissor Fob and More Quilts

I have spent this rainy afternoon stitching together my version of this cute little scissor fob designed by Sylvia for our Stitching on the Lake day recently!    Canvas work has long been a favourite of mine and I thoroughly enjoyed stitching this little piece!


I've attached some of my favourite tiny embroidery scissors so I will use it often because I love these scissors too!


And the back has a tree and some more sheep .... cute!!


Here are a few more lovely quilts from the "Fabulous Threads Exhibition" by the Milton Quilters!


This seaside quilt was gorgeous!


For the little folk ... this "bugs" quilt was exceptionally cute!


This was an interesting quilt with elephants and lotus flowers!


Beautifully appliqued!


Interesting colours and design!


Embroidered and pieced ladies .... beautifully done!   I came home from this exhibition thinking "I really must get into some of those UFO's!!"

6 comments:

  1. Love your fob.....and those quilts are amazing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read your blog you always have such beautiful things. Do you have a pattern to sell for the fob its really lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fob! It is really sweet!

    Lovely quilts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fiona, your little canvas work looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!