About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, June 9, 2012

"Fabulous Threads Exhibition"

With a long weekend here, and kids at home, I managed to sneak away for an hour this afternoon to the "Fabulous Threads Exhibition" held by the Milton Quilters!   The quilts on display were all gorgeous .... lots of photos and lots of inspiration here!    This gorgeous banner quilt for the Milton Quilters depicts the beautiful mountains and sea surrounding our amazing south coast region!


Val and Paula from My Patch at Milton had a great display with lovely bits and pieces to buy!


An interesting quilting lady!


One of Leanne Beasley's designs - Journey of a Quilter - I always love this quilt - it makes me want to come home and finish my version!


Bright and daring!


Beautifully pieced and stitched and such vibrant colours!


The Mollymook branch of the Embroiderers Guild had a display also .... lots of lovely things here too!


Such an amazing variety of work here ... all very inspirational!

2 comments:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!