About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, June 29, 2012

My Favourite Things blocks

A couple more blocks completed on "My Favourite Things" quilt ... birdsong in the morning ...


Butterflies fluttering ....


And after my big bag post yesterday, I walked out into the loungeroom and found my current stitching in this lovely blue and yellow bag which has to be about 10 years old!      And I'm happy to report our son finally touched down on Australian soil after a long 8 month deployment yesterday .... looking forward to a big family reunion next week with all the children!   Have a lovely weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Die Tasche sieht super aus, auch wenn sie schon alt ist. Und Deine Blöcke gefallen mir auch sehr gut.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Fiona, just popped over to catch up and say hello, I caught up with your SAL post as well, some very wonderful goodies posted, and yes I agree, you can never have too many bags!
    Have a wonderful time with your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!