About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, June 1, 2012

Needlework Inspiration

Some of my clever ladies have finished off some beautiful pieces lately ..... Lyn (recently retired and loving it) has finished off this blackwork biscornu (stitched with variegated red thread) .... gorgeous!


Lyn was also sewing the threads into the sides of this beaded knitted purse which we made last week - a great finish Lyn!


Shirley W has made this very cute little sewing box for Shirley F .... these Shirleys stick together!!



Different Shirley this time ...... Shirley H finished off her quilt and Jenny has quilted it .... looks great!


And a close up of some of the stitching on Jennifer's bag! 


Hope you have found some inspiration here!!   I'm busily stitching my May and June blocks together for our Stitch A Long group so hopefully will have them to show shortly .... but in the meantime this mother of the bride is off to Sydney again to go bridal dress shopping with my gorgeous daughters!  Wish us luck!!

3 comments:

  1. WishIng you a grand day/s of shopping with lots of success!
    Lovely finishes by your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely finishes, love to see what you have all been up to

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!