About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Beautiful Photo

I'm blessed to live in such a beautiful place .... this is our beach .... a little walk down the road .... and this is where we walk the dog each morning before work ..... such a fantastic way to start the day!!   This photo was taken on the weekend by Elliott's girlfriend, Andrea .... great photo!!


And when I saw this lovely quote on May Britt's blog I just had to share it with you!   Have a great day .... hope your heart sings!!

6 comments:

  1. Lovely beach! I guess your winter is warmer than our summer just noe....
    So many beautiful and different bags +++ you have showed in an earlier post!
    Grete from Norway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could walk along this beach. It looks so beautiful and warm. Not like here in Norway right now, rain rain rain rain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photo and saying.
    You have some lovely embroidery on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is indeed a gorgeous beach - lucky you.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!