About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Family, Fernhill and Food!!!

After a hectic week of family catching up, and a few busy days at work, it is time for a day at home to clean up and take stock!   We had a fantastic time with all the children  as you can see from some of the photos ....  an afternoon beach walk before they all headed back on Sunday ... David, Ash, me, Sam, Elliott, Andrea, Chelsea and Tim!!


Boys and their dog!!  Elliott, Nala, Tim, Sam and David !!   Nala enjoyed having a house full of kids for the weekend!!  (nearly as much as we did!!)


Elliott and Andrea ... back at the favourite surfing spot .... before heading home to Perth .... not much surf and pretty cool, but sunny and a glorious day!


This magnificent feast was one of our antipasta platters at dinner last week .... a fantastic Italian restaurant down at Walsh Bay .... superb!!


Inspired by the above .... I'm browsing through "The Tuscan Sun Cookbook" for inspiration for dinner tonight!!


I'm doing a bit of secret stitching at the moment so I can't share it with anyone .... all will be revealed at our "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat in August!!


Great to browse through the new "Homespun" magazine last night and especially liking Anni Downs little Christmas quilt!!


And lastly, it was lovely to receive my Block 4 of Lynette Anderson's "Fernhill" stitchery project last week .... my little wooden toadstool button was broken in the mail ... but I'm sure I can chase up another one!!    These are such lovely stitcheries to work on!!

1 comment:

  1. Family and food is a great combination, looks like lots of fun. Fern hill stitcheries are so sweet, wish there was time to do them all.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!