About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Harvest Festival

The postman delivered something special yesterday ..... something I had forgotten I had purchased at the Craft Fair ...... and what a lovely surprise ..... "Harvest Festival" block of the month by Jenelle Kent from Pieces to Treasure ....


I loved the colours in this quilt and kept going back to the stall at the Craft Fair and looking at it before finally deciding to purchase the block of the month .... there's something about getting the fabric all nicely cut up, and in the colours you want, each month !!     The fabrics are gorgeous ....


And all centre around this lovely little fabric .... I love the almost "tea-dyed" background .... all lovely "earthy" colours ....


And with a touch of this lovelyu rust coloured  fabric .... I'm looking forward to cutting into this fabric ..... hopefully when I get back from Melbourne on Sunday!!   Hope you all have a lovely weekend .... I'll be stitching the day away on Saturday at "Urban Stitches" with Leanne Beasley, Rosalie Quinlan and Melanie Dekker .... and a few others!!  

3 comments:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!