About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Needlework Ladies

My ladies are always productive and this week has proven no different!  Some gorgeous finishes ....including this beautiful bag which Marie had finished ... this is the front ....


And this is the back ....


Chris finished off her biscornu in a gorgeous variegated DMC thread ....


Beth has finished knitting this purse from last term ....


And Shirley F is getting in the mood for Christmas with this lovely hanging ...


And another cute hanging ....


And here is Shirley with her completed Penny Bag from last term .... very productive Shirley (and hello to her daughters who will be looking at this photo!!)


Dzintra has finished off a couple of shoe bags from Anni Downs pattern ...


And Osla does the most amazing crochet and has made this rug ... great colours ... it looks fantastic!



I had to choose a square to take a close up photo ... so naturally I chose the orange square!!  Well done Osla ... and all the ladies for always stepping outside the square and trying something different!

1 comment:

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!