About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, July 2, 2012

Stitch it for Christmas!!

I was very excited on Friday to receive my own signed copy of Lynette Anderson's new book - "Stitch It for Christmas" ... it has some lovely things to make ....  


There are some very cute Christmas decorations and little stockings!


And an adorable Christmas cushion ...


Not much stitching on the weekend .... just lots of painting and gardening .... I'm over that now!!   Hope our son likes the look of what we have done to his house in his absence overseas!!   I did manage to iron on this "Basket of Flowers" block for "My Favourite Things" quilt ...  not stitched yet though ...


And finished off stitching my "Family and Friends" block !!  I'm really enjoying putting together the final row for this quilt!

4 comments:

  1. Lynette is very talented, I'm sure you will make lots of lovely projects from that book. Enjoy seeing your son again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a very productive weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. look forward to seeing all the lovely projects that you make from Lynette's new book

    you blocks look great

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be excited too Fiona at that book...I'm sure you will get heaps of inspiration from it...You must be so excited to have your Son coming home, I'm sure he will appreciate what you have done!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!