About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Urban Stitches Show and Tell

There was lots of lovely and inspirational show and tell at Urban Stitches ... perhaps my favourite was this gorgeous variation of Leanne's "Sew Laugh Love" design .... the colours were just my cup of tea ....



Here is Leanne's original design .... also very beautiful !!




This was magnificent ... words cannot describe ....



And the same lady has made many thousands of tiny hexagons to put into this beautiful quilt .... absolutely amazing !!


How many hexagons?


Lovely colours in this little quilt !


Inspirational to see Leanne's hexagon quilt from the "Vignette" magazine hanging on display ...


And this version of the "Australian Christmas" quilt was very jolly!


And this gorgeous version of Leanne's garden quilt just reminds me why I love her designs so much !!     As if I need reminding!!


Such beautiful pieces and very talented ladies - thankyou all for sharing your finished (and not quite finished) projects with us all !

4 comments:

  1. Lovely quilts, thanks for sharing, your favourite is mine, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing the pictures. Its amazing some of the work people do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many beautiful quilts !!
    I love Leanne designs too !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some gorgeous needlework there. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!