About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to Needlework

After a week away, it is always lovely to walk back into Needlework and be welcomed by all the smiling faces!!   Lots of productivity while I have been away up north in the sun (and came back with a head cold - how does that happen??)....  Jenny has finished off her embroidered sewing basket from the "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat and has added a few extra ideas of her own like a handle and some lace around the outside too!  Doesn't it look great?



This is the side view with the lace ....


Pauline has been very productive finishing off this table runner ...


And she has been making some cute mobile phone holders in the shape of a cicada !


AND ... she is finishing off the fourth piece of this lovely hardanger set ...


A close up of the scissor fob .... the fabric is pale pink and the thread she has used is a pale blue ..


And the thread bag .....


And the needlecase ..... and the fourth piece is the pincushion ... I'm sure she will have that finished to show next week!!  Just beautiful Pauline !


Kereen is crocheting a lovely rug with all different square motifs ... very colourful ...


And Sue was happy with her finished jug of flowers cushion (although I don't think she thought I would put this photo of her on my blog!!)   Well done Sue!

1 comment:

  1. lovely show and tell Fiona,well done ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!