About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chooky's Secret Santa Christmas Swap

For the past few years I participated in Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap and I have just signed up to do it all again this year!!   It is such fun to gather together something special for someone who I may not even know and bless them at Christmas with a special handmade gift and decoration.    So .... I'm looking forward to seeing who my Secret Swap partner is this time ....   my creative thinking cap is on already !!


Sharon from Lillabelle Lane has created this little button to put onto your blog so those who comment don't have to go through that silly word verification business!!  Thanks Sharon .. from all of us frustrated bloggers with bad eyesight who spend hours trying to make out numbers!!  Well done!!  You can go to Sharon's blog to download the button, or copy from the picture below!!



This weeks project is this lovely embroidered purse complete with zipper and lining .... here is my version which has been stitched with variegated blue/green threads ....



And this is Sylvia's version which has been worked in various muted DMC threads!  

8 comments:

  1. i love the button and have turned my verification off....love the little purses so cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good bye word verification, now we can save our eyesight for stitching! Beautiful little purses, lovely embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love chookys xmas swap,thats what made me become a blogger and yipee to no word verification,love those purses,gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the zipper purses......glad you turned off the word veri......welcome back to the SSCS.....it's going to be a great year......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh a swap sounds fun. ENJOY!

    Love the 'robot' and word verify has always been OFF on my blog. Can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely purse projects.... I'm with you on the word verification.. enjoy SSCS... it's a great swap
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!