About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Creativity!!

Such an amazing amount of creativity from some of my Needlework ladies this week ....   Pat has nearly finished this very cute little cot quilt for a special baby !!  I think I like it so much because of the gorgeous bright orange patterned border fabric too!!



Beth has finished off her version of my shoe bag!


Another version of our applique cushion  .... this one by Marg!



And Marg has also finished off her needle roll which we made a couple of weeks ago !


Pauline has made this lovely quilt and called is "There is Always One" .... if you look you can see why .... one butterfly is flying off in the other direction !!


Gorgeous applique work on this quilt !


Jenny made a little box of colourful Owl brooches !


Pauline has finished off and framed (sorry about the light reflection) this amazing piece of stumpwork embroidery from one of the "Elizabethan Embroidery" books .... it is just stunning !


And Jenny's Noah's Ark cushion ... the ric rac braid and quilting looks great !    We are all looking forward to "Stitching in the Hills" Retreat this weekend ...  I head off tonight after work so will hopefully have lots of love photos to share in a couple of days !!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!