About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Daffodils

Behind this gorgeous vase of daffodils is one excited bride to be .... we have had a busy day doing wedding planning .... lots of fun !!    We have had our heads together .... computers whirring along .... we have flowers, cakes, marquees and numerous other things running through our minds ...... and it is only 13 weeks away today!!


One of my lovely needlework ladies, Jacqueline, recently returned from the Amish region in the USA and bought me this beautiful patchwork piece from an Amish village.   I love it .... thankyou so much Jacqueline for thinking of me on your holiday!   I'm not sure I would tackle such a difficult looking folded star but it is very effective and just gorgeous .... love it!



And the new issue of Primitive Quilts has arrived on my doorstep today ... full of lots of lovely projects!


The back cover is even inspiring !


The projects all look great .... will definitely have to make time to put something together from this lovely magazine!     Hope your weekend is productive and that you enjoy a little bit (or a lot) of stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. excitement plus at your house this weekend Fiona,fantastic and what a wonderful looking mag,enjoy your weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!