About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, August 6, 2012

Happy 50th birthday Beth !!

We are just back from yet another weekend in Sydney .... this time celebrating my younger sister's 50th birthday with a lovely family lunch in Sydney!    Here is the birthday girl ... the baby of our family ... with her partner Barry .... they live on a farm in Narrabri ..... and travelled down to Sydney to celebrate with family and friends .... what a gorgeous sunny day we had!!


My mum and dad who are 82 and 84 respectively this year .... enjoying the sunshine and celebrating with the birthday girl!


With my brother and sisters .... me, Robyn, Wendy, Mark and Susan and  Beth in front !


The nieces and nephews couldn't take a normal photo !!!


And David and I ....

And our beautiful girls .... Chelsea and Ashleigh !!  It's such a long drive home on a Sunday night after such a gorgeous day!!  Thankfully today is Bank Holiday so my work is closed for the day .... but I am putting together bags of bits and pieces to take to "Stitching in the Hills" this weekend, doing a bit of washing and ironing, trying to put the binding on "My Favourite Things" quilt, and may even get in a stitch or two!!    Happy Birthday Beth ... it was lovely to share your birthday with you!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh Fiona...what lovely photos of your special family!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!