About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Joanne's Penny Bag and Creative Ladies

Jo was thrilled to show us her finished penny bag this morning .... it looks great with the lovely handles she purchased at the Craft Fair ...


Chris finished off her counted thred needle roll in gorgeous Christmas colours!


I could have very easily snuck this one home in my bag (but she was looking!!)   Jenni R has finished this beautiful quilt and handquilted it all as well!   Lovely colours and love the design .... just very special Jenni!


A close up of the centre and Jenni's beautiful quilting !


She has also finished off this cot quilt and added a few designs of her own to it ... another fantastic finish Jenni!


I really love the zebra block on this one !


And Asta had her "friends" needlecase with her last night .... a lovely design and I think this was a gift to her at the Jukejema Retreat last year ??   

5 comments:

  1. HI Fiona... they are lovely finishes... I think I would have been tempted to try and sneak away the quilt too!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Fiona ,very clever ladies there,well done girls excellant work.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of talent in your sewing group. The quilt is a lovely finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the pieces, but especially the penny bag! That is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo's Bag is Fabulous...love it.
    Lovely Show &Tell
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!