About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Lynette Anderson's "Little Quilt Store"

I thought all my Christmases had come at once today when I decided to go on a little road trip up north of where we are staying to visit Lynette Anderson's new shop "Little Quilt Store" on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland .... and imagine my delight when I walked in the door and Lynette was at the counter!   Such a welcome!!  Although busy on a task, Lynette was very happy to chat to one excited customer (ME!!)  and made the 2 hour trip so worthwhile!!


Everywhere you look in this delightful shop is a picture ... every little nook and cranny is filled with something special!


Beautiful quilts on display!


I remember seeing this lovely dresser on Lynette's blog when they were setting up shop ... just three weeks ago!


I chatted with the lovely Sae who was cutting up fabrics for a project!  What a lovely place to work!



Lynette's new range of fabrics was on display with some lovely projects to be made!  She is just waiting for the fabrics to arrive!


I couldn't resist a couple of little bundles of fabric ... because they look so beautiful and will be useful .... somewhere ... on some project!!


More beautiful samples of projects!   And I even got to meet Hugo and have a little play with him as he bounded into the shop!   I didn't get a photo but I think this is him in this design!!


The Winter House Bag took my eye!


And it was lovely to see her finished Christmas Quilt!


And I just wanted to hang out in the Christmas corner for a while ...


I loved all the red worked samples .... in fact there wasn't too much that I didn't like about my visit!!  If you find yourself on the Sunshine Coast (at Marcoola to be exact) make sure you visit ... you will not be disappointed!   I will share some more photos of this beautiful adventure in the next few days! 

6 comments:

  1. Oh, how I wished that I could have come with you but this is the next best thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice,what a beautiful shop.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow looks like a gorgeous shop.... Lot s of projects I would like to make

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky you are to be able to visit Lynette shop !!!
    Such a dream !!!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  5. What so wonderful things! You are very lucky to know Linette Anderson... I have her books and some projects as Fernhill in process. Thank you for sharing your visit to Lynette shop, beautiful pictures.
    Kisses,
    Liana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice, wonderful shop!!!!
    Ciao from Italy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!