About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, August 31, 2012

STITCHING ON THE LAKE NOVEMBER 2012

What an amazing response Sylvia and I have had to our next "Stitching on the Lake" days in Canberra on 17th and 24th November 2012!    We only have 8 spaces left for Saturday 17th November .... so if you were thinking of coming on that day it might be a good idea to contact us quickly to confirm your spot!     These days are designed with you in mind .... a day to take time out to relax and enjoy stitching, good food and good friends .... not always in that order!!   Please email us for further details ..... Here are a couple of photos from the previous "Stitching on the Lake" days ..... Sylvia and I getting ready for the day .... (or are we shopping at the Hobbysew stall??) .....



Lots of smiling faces !


Wonderful food !!


And some of the projects from previous "Stitching on the Lake" days .... just to whet your appetite !!



Some Christmas inspired projects from last year !!    

1 comment:

  1. haven't you worked it out yet..........you girls run the best days........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!