About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Another day in paradise ....

A spectacular day here on the south coast again ..... a gorgeous morning walk .... the water is such an amazing colour at the moment ....


Not much in the way of surf .... but not a cloud in the sky ..... and beautifully warm ....


One happy puppy enjoying swimming out to fetch her ball ....


A bit wet after her swim ....


Just gorgeous .... met some friends along the way .... and wandered back home for coffee and the Sunday papers .... gotta love a long weekend !!


Had a quick trip to Sydney yesterday to see "Cirque du Soleil" with Chelsea ... absolutely amazing ... the costumes were spectacular ....



The performance was incredible ....


I can thoroughly recommend it if you are able to get tickets to see it  ... you won't be disappointed !



3 comments:

  1. The ocean looks gorgeous, you have a beautiful morning walk. Long weekends are fantastic, should be more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that beach looks so lovely Fiona,we have gone back to winter here.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You live at a wonderful place...near the sea...I love it.As a little girl my dream was to live near the seaside...I do not live...and I think I will not...
    The performance seems to be really interesting.:)

    Greetings.:)
    Bernadett

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!