About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, September 24, 2012

Harvest Festival Quilt

I'm determined to keep up to date with my current block of the month .... Harvest Festival by Jenelle Kent  from "Pieces to Treasure" ..... and here I have completed the first month's five pieces ....


The applique block and one of the pieced blocks ...


Five blocks completed .... although they are not placed like this when the quilt is finished ....   I just loved the dusky blues and browns with a dash of rust ....


And the applique block for month 2 is a cute little owl which I have now appliqued ready to stitch ....



5 comments:

  1. +
    wow Fiona its gorgeous,lovely blocks,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are going really well. I love the owl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this block of the month. The colours are just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is looking great! Lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!