About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, September 21, 2012

Little House Pincushion in the making ......

I have to admit that while the football is on in this house, I'm playing with this little house pincushion from the "Red Home" book by Natalie Bird .... loving all the fiddly little bits and pieces .... those little half inch hexagons are a bit tiny to work with !!!    Nearly finished ..... hopefully by tomorrow!!


Tiny little red hexagons .... half an inch ... a little bit smaller than I am used to !!


Although having used Sue Daley's sewline glue pen makes it so much easier .... the back !!


All four pieces cut out and ready to assemble .... but after a busy day at work, I think I will leave that until tomorrow .... perhaps I'll join the man of the house on the lounge and pretend to watch some football before I fall asleep!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh it is so cute, your hexies are gorgeous. I have the cream fabric with red print too, isn't it perfect for this project. Wise decision to leave the construction til tomorrow, you definitely need your wits about you with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's going to be an adorable pincushion from what I can see so far. And those hexis are so pretty, and so small!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!