About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Scissor Fob and Lovely Quilts!

A month ago I gave Shirley half of her birthday present .... she received the rest today ..... I gave her a pair of lovely "Scissoroo" embroidery scissors a month ago and finally finished off the  cute little scissor fob using variegated silk and rayon threads .....  better late than never ....


Shirley W has finished off two little embroidered purses ... one using the pattern we did a few weeks ago and one using a "chicken scratching" design of her own .... same purse .... different results .... gorgeous !



Another Shirley this time ..... and Shirley F has made this cute shoe bag with felt flowers !


Marianne is crocheting tiny beanies for premature babies .... very cute !!


Cheryl has finished off this gorgeous version of "Chelsea Bloom" for her little granddaughter who is turning 3!


Margaret has also finished off this terribly cute quilt for her granddaughter .... also turning 3 .... lots of very creative grandmas in my group !


And Joyce has worked some beautiful bullion stitch roses on top of this little covered box ... very special !!

2 comments:

  1. oh my lots of gorgeous show and tell,well done ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of gorgeous works.:)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!