About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Tote Bag Finished!!

Loved finishing off my version of the tote bag yesterday afternoon .... I'm really happy with how it turned out ....


For the back I used some of my favourite red fabrics ...


I also finished off the "house on the hill" block from the "Red Home" book .... another square for the red quilt ..... such a lot can be achieved on a day off work !!!!



Loving all the projects in the "Red Home" book .... so I think this is my next little project .... Little House Pincushion ....


I love all the little 1/2" hexagons which make up one of the panels ....  perhaps this could be my Saturday stitching .... washing and ironing can wait ..... Enjoy your weekend !!

7 comments:

  1. lovely bag Fiona and cute block well done,i love this book also.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag Fiona, and the red fabrics. I have made that pincushion and you will just love the whole process and different techniques. It is as gorgeous when made as it looks in the book. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bag and some fun projects....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bag. I love all the patterns in this book and the pincushion is one I will try to make soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Bag is lovely Fiona..That pincushion is on my To Do List..lol
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. your bag looks great..........I need to make one for myself.........I didn't want to give the first one away but had to.........lol

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!