About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Creative Space

I had a rainy Saturday clean up of my "creative space" yesterday!!!  And this is the result .... it may not look this tidy again for a while ....  this doubles as a spare bedroom too .... hence the queen size bed with "My Favourite Things" quilt folded over the end!!


This hutch holds a myriad of sewing bits and pieces ... it may not look tidy ... but there is some order here and everything is at my fingertips !


Some essential magazines and books, my sewing machine, a work in progress on my cutting mat, and my corkboards full of photos and inspiration !!   Now .... just to find some more time to be creative!!

10 comments:

  1. such a lovely area Fiona,have a good week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiona, sometimes it is wonderful to walk into a freshly arranged area to work in. Love your cover for your machine and those cute baskets (I have been seeing them allover blogland lately)
    I too have been rearranging this is my third time cause I bought a sturder iron bakers rack. will post pictures later.
    thanks for sharing your wonderful space now lets see what you create next.
    I deleted my first post cause I am looking at Nala`s picture and then called you Nala so sorry...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice job.I am trying to turn the computer room into my stitching room too and it overwhelms me..You ladies that have a spare room to put all your stitching things in are so lucky..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your have a wonderful space and so neat. There is nothing better than having a space where all your things are nicely arranged!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a beautiful workplace.:)Mine is in our living-room ,a corner for me.It was upstairs in the "attic"let it name like that,but there was very dark...
    Greetings.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a great space to me Fiona and very tidy. I am sure great things will be created here...x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful sewing room! I could spend hours in there even if I didn't sew!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!