About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Red Home Quilt and Urban Stitching Finish!!

I am really enjoying stitching the blocks for my Red Home quilt by Natalie Bird ..... here is the completed "cat in the roses" block ....  and I have just ironed on the next block !!


And I have completed my "Urban Stitching Sewing Set" by Rosalie Quinlan .... my version .... a larger sewing bag, square pincushion and last night put the finishing touches onto the tiny scissor fob!    I have enjoyed this bright and colourful stitching .... now I have a couple more projects from that stitching day to complete!!     My camera just seems to have died so these were taken with my phone (which is not a fancy I Phone) .... so the quality of these photos isn't fantastic!  I'm trying to use today (my day off) to complete stitching projects for the upcoming Stitching on the Lake Days in Canberra in November .... but I keep getting sidetracked !!

6 comments:

  1. I love the work you've been doing lately. The sewing set is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great work Fiona,enjoy your day off.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cat in the roses, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sewing set is wonderful! And love the Cat in the Roses block!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cat block is gorgeous !!!
    I love your set too !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the urban stitches projects.........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!