About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Red Home Quilt ... Another block done!

Another block is completed for my "Red Home" Quilt .... this flower basket was lovely to stitch and easy to put together - I have cut lots and lots of 2 1/2" squares and just have to pick them up and sew them together!  I'm hoping to have this quilt finished in the next month or two!


A close up of the scissor fob I finished off yesterday from Rosalie Quinlan's "Urban Stitching Sewing Set"!


Testing out a new camera on some of the flowers in my garden !


It never ceases to amaze me how incredible these grevillea bushes look in flower ...



The colours are amazing ...


Some buds about to bloom ....


A pincushion I made ages ago ... just testing out functions on the camera !

6 comments:

  1. I love watching your Red Home quilt, as I am so familiar with the beautiful red fabrics. The satin stitching on the scissor fob is so neat - well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Red Home quilt has beeing neglected for a while now. Too many other projects going on. But have to take a look at it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful camera - beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful block and I love the fabrics that you're using around them!! And your scissor fob is great too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful block !!
    I love this quilt !
    Florence

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!