About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, October 15, 2012

Red Home Quilt

In between doing some Secret Santa Stitching and Stitching Day Stitching ..... I have finished off two more blocks for my "Red Home" quilt .....  the flower trio block ....


This block gets sewn onto the bottom of the block I altered to add in my dog ...


And the jug of flowers block ....


So .... a little production happening on this quilt .... I'm enjoying stitching this together ... and only have a couple more applique blocks to complete before I can put the centre together ....


And later this week I'm off to Bali for a week with our youngest daughter for some quality mother daughter time and a week of relaxation ..... and maybe a little bit of stitching ..... can't wait .... but there is a lot to do this week before I leave .....

8 comments:

  1. Sounds Divine Fiona....Enjoy your time with your daughter in bali...x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is looking good. Enjoy your break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your quilt. How wonderful to be able to go away for a week of quality time with your daughter. I am feeling quite envious - I lost my mother very suddenly just three years ago last week. Enjoy this special time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun in Bali - I have never been, but one of my sisters loves it!

    Your quilt is looking beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you both have a great time, Fiona. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmmm!! This quilt looks so nice !! It's a pleasure to look at your progresses !
    Have a good time in Bali ! it will be a dream !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh your quilt is looking great, how wonderful to be going to Bali with your daughter , have a great time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is very nice. I'll have to have a look at that :)
    And Bali, how lovely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!