About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Vignette and farewell Bali ....

Chelsea and I have arrived home safely from Bali and have had a busy weekend of unpacking and a house full of visitors ....  our week in Bali was really relaxing and very special ....  do I look like I am right at home on this gorgeous white lounge with a spectacular view???  I could have stayed at this lovely restaurant for a lot longer ....


Same restaurant ... Chelsea's dessert ....


Last night in Bali ... a magnificent sunset and a beautiful dinner in a restaurant on the water ......


And I arrived home to lots of mail and emails so I shall try and reply to them all as soon as I can .... The new Vignette magazine arrived ....


It has some gorgeous projects and as always some beautiful photography by Leanne Beasley !!


And what a lovely surprise to see an article about our Urban Stitches retreat in Melbourne earlier this year ....


And there at the bottom is a photo with two people you might recognise .... me in orange and Sylvia in stripes at the back with all the ladies from our table ....


And a beautifully finished Vignette Mystery Quilt .... I must get stitching to finish mine !!   It's nice to be home and it's back to work for me tomorrow ....

6 comments:

  1. glad you had a great time away...........thanks for sharing the pic as I don't get the Vignette mag.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. you both look so relaxed,glad you had a great time.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home - it sounds like you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww such beautiful photos. Looks like it was gorgeous weather too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!