About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, November 26, 2012

Aloha ..... I'm a very lucky girl!!!

I have something exciting to share .....  guess where this will be taking me at this time next week???


Can you believe that????    I won a trip to Hawaii for 5 nights with return airfares (yes ... I will have to come back at some stage) and I'm heading off after the wedding next week  to ..... Waikiki Beach ....


And I will love all the tropical flowers .....


And I might especially enjoy a "mai tai" or two ....



And I won because I bought a $30.00 shirt for work in Rockmans and won a competition they were holding in conjunction with New Idea magazine!!   I couldn't believe it when they rang me a couple of weeks ago and told me!!    So I have one happy husband who is coming with me and is quite happy for me to shop whenever I want to now!!!      OK .... enough dreaming for tonight .... I have to get back into wedding preparation mode!! 

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The ultimate post wedding unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That is so wonderful. Enjoy your time in Paradise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow what a great prize....can't wait to see al you pictures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic win... have a wonderful time!!!
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gee I thought I was going to win that LOL
    Have a great time!! I went to Hawaii last year and can't wait to get back there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a funtastic thing to win! Hawaii is just beautiful, I would love to make our way back there again. Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!