About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Inspirational Stitching

Here are a couple of beautiful finishes which I uncovered at "Stitching on the Lake" last Saturday ....  this is Brenda's version of my embroidered sewing basket ....  she has added a little cat button and some fabrics to the top of the basket ...


The sides have been finished with a gorgeous green spotted fabric and embroidery ...


Inside the lid ...


Inside with pockets for all her sewing bits and pieces .... such a lovely finish Brenda !


And I found a cute mug bag ...


Sylvia's "My Favourite Things" Quilt, a design by Anni Downs, on display at the Hobbysew stand ... looks so lovely Sylvia !


And many of you will now know that Sylvia is addicted to Anni Downs designs and she has made this cute bag also ...


And this very cute little sewing tote ....  all gorgeous Sylvia and just so inspiring for those who are tackling all the projects in Anni's book!  


2 comments:

  1. gorgeous projects,lovely show and tell Fiona and well done ladies.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so do you have another stitching day this weekend?? 2 in a row?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!