About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, November 16, 2012

Needlework Finishes

Just before I head off to Canberra for our first Stitching on the Lake day this Saturday, I thought I would share some fabulous finishes from Needlework this week ....  Lyn has made this gorgeous embroidered key tag ...




A beautiful appliqué chatelaine ....


And with the pincushion and needle case out of the pockets ....


Helen's friend bought this most beautiful hand embroidered book mark back for her from Paris ...


Lyn P has finished off some canvas work from a long time ago .....


And another ... Lyn is now retired and stitching up a storm !! 


Shirley F has gone into her Christmas stitching in a big way ... lots of Christmas finishes !! 




And a lovely tea time stitchery hanging ....


Joyce's completed tote bag !


And with a trip to Paris in mind ... Dzintra has made Anni Downs gorgeous passport travel folder ...  very special ... and I hope that trip to Paris comes off for you !! 


3 comments:

  1. such gorgeous projects there girls,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very talented Ladies have a great time at the lake.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!