About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, November 22, 2012

SPECIAL STITCHING

All stitching is special !!!   But here are some beautifully finished blocks which made up a year round calendar which has finally been finished by TRACY!!!!!   I forgot to take photos the other night and so Tracy has kindly emailed me some photos of her lovely project .... they are a little bit small but you get the general idea ....




Shirley W has finished off three lovely key rings using a variety of stitching techniques!  Just gorgeous!


And here is another beautifully finished sewing box .... these all look so different even though they are the same design !



And Shirley W has been stitching up a storm and has made two gorgeous Christmas table runners ... beautiful gifts !


Here is a close up of the stitching on one of Shirley's table runners !   I'm off to Canberra again tomorrow for another "Stitching on the Lake" day on Saturday !!   Such fun days ... looking forward to catching up with lots of stitching friends and having another fun day of good food, good friends and lots of laughter!!  Hope your weekend is very special too!!   We are also on the countdown now to the wedding ....  9 days to go!!!   



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful stitching.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done ladies,gorgeous projects and Fiona the wedding will be here before you know it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful projects. I love the keyrings with the "blackwork". See you soon for Stitching on the lake.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!