About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Stitching on the Lake .... and a computer that works!!!!

I have been missing in action for a week because our computer decided to crash last week and it has taken a while to get a new one and get back into working order !!!  I lost my recent photos and notes so had to start from scratch again .... grrrrr !!  So finally I am able to share our projects for our Stitching on the Lake Days in Canberra this Saturday and next Saturday.    Here is a cute little felt Santa ....



And a lovely little embroidered and foundation pieced Christmas stocking !


An adorable Christmas Bunting to hang .....


More canvas work fun this Christmas !


A embroidered Christmas hanging ....


And lastly a counted thread biscornu ....  




Apologies to those of you who have been waiting to see the projects .... it has taken a week to get back on deck with a new computer (I Mac Pro) and so as well as getting used to a new computer I am having to learn all about the Apple experience ... which is proving to be interesting !!   Fun and games ahead no doubt!   Looking forward to catching up with all the ladies at Stitching on the Lake in Canberra on Saturday .... see you there !!  


8 comments:

  1. all of them are really pretty. Sorry about your computer it can be frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. have fun ladies and beautiful projects Fiona.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lots of fantastic projects... glad your computer is up and running again....
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the projects are so great. I especially love the Santa and the paper pieced stocking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so many cute projects, I can't pick a favorite. (OK, maybe the stocking is my favorite, but I really like them all!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the projects, Fiona, and I have a Mac - just love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!