About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Tuesday Evening Christmas Party

We had a lovely night last night at our end of year Christmas Dinner with the Needlework ladies!   While the rain came down outside (and yes ... I am still praying for sunshine on Saturday for the wedding!!!)  we enjoyed a lovely meal and lots of chatter and laughter with the ladies .... Back left Robyn, Renate, Helen, Diana, Beth, Cheryl, Marg, Lynne, Chris, Maree, Chris, Shirley, Cheryl, Asta, Helen.  Front left Lesley, Tracy, Dale, Wendy, Lynn, Fiona .... some were absent but I have to say I have had another lovely year stitching with all you ladies and look forward to more fun times in 2013!! 



My sewing room is full of little bags for the ladies for todays Wednesday Christmas lunch (yes .. I get to do it all again for lunch today!) .......



And Helen gave me these cute little socks which are very appropriate for me - "a stitching girl" - which she found whilst shopping in America recently!!   Thanks Helen!! 


1 comment:

  1. i think its forecast for very hot weather sat,it will be lovely for a wedding.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!