About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wednesday Morning Needlework Christmas Lunch

Taking off my "mother of the bride" hat for a moment to share some photos from our Wednesday Needlework Christmas Lunch yesterday!   Although overcast, we enjoyed a fabulous lunch at the Grapevine Cafe in the beautiful nursery gardens ....  


Lots of smiling faces enjoying our end of year Christmas celebration !!













After the rain of recent days the nursery looked just beautiful !


My delicious salad for lunch ...


Followed by the most delicious lemon meringue pie ....  and these are the beautiful flowers from the ladies which Claire had arranged ...


Shirley and I ... celebrating the end of the Needlework year and looking forward to sharing fun times stitching and laughing with you all next year !   Thankyou for your lovely gifts and good wishes - they are most appreciated!    OK .... so now the sun is shining and we have two sleeps until the big wedding ... much excitement here!!  xx


2 comments:

  1. what a huge happy group,and enjoy your daughter's wedding sat cant wait for the pics.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a Lovely Group of Ladies you Stitch with and such a Big Group Too...Beautiful Setting..
    I Loved my DD Wedding so know how you are Feeling....All the Best for Tomorrow...Enjoy!!
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!