About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 30, 2012

All about food ... and family

I think the time between Christmas and New Year is always about food and family and this year is no exception .....   we have enjoyed some delicious meals outdoors .... oysters and salads .... and champagne with frozen raspberries ....





The hibiscus bush is flowering profusely also ....



The prawns are delicious and we are still using candles from Ash and Tim's wedding ...



Just before heading out to lunch today at the Merry Street Cafe .... Kye, Chelsea, Sam, Ash, Tim, Elliott and David (with Nala hiding behind) 



And another family photo with me in it this time .... just before two of the children head off tomorrow .. a little stitching has been done .... just have to press it and take some photos !!



4 comments:

  1. More lovely family photos and delicious looking food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great having such fun family time,happy new year Fiona to you and your family.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Family photos, the food looks very good.
    Happy Newyear
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!