About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Secret Santa Gift

I received a lovely parcel from Norway yesterday from Siri as part of Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap!   It had two gifts - one decoration to open now and one to put under the tree .....   and my decoration from Siri is a beautiful knitted decoration .... I love it ... thanks Siri!


4 comments:

  1. That is a really pretty ornie - can't wait to see the other one when you unwrap it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh the ornament from Siri is so cute.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yohoo! It made it in time - glad you like it, it is so fun to make :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!