About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas 2012

Unfortunately we had a blackout for 7 hours on Christmas Eve and I didn't get to post a "Merry Christmas" to all!!!   So I do hope your Christmas Day was a wonderful celebration with family and friends!   Our morning was great but the afternoon deteriorated when my father in law (aged 91) had a turn and had to take a trip to hospital via ambulance.   Not quite the day we had planned, but he is home now and feeling better .... this is earlier in the day .... Dadeda with Chelsea and Ashleigh!




We had a lovely day and the man of the house was given a stand up paddle board to play on .... here he is with son-in-law Tim, Ash and Chelsea ...





We enjoyed a lovely morning ....


Nala was a bit sad when all the presents had disappeared from under the Christmas Tree !! 


I received a beautiful patchwork and appliqué table runner from Siri as part of Chookyblue's Secret Santa Christmas Swap which is just gorgeous - thank you Siri!! 


A close up of the perfect appliqué work .... and lovely colours of the fabrics ....



And so from my family (me, Elliott, Chelsea, Ashleigh, Sam and David to yours ....


I hope your day was merry and bright and hope you had or are having a .... Merry Christmas .... (thank you again Meredith for this gorgeous stitchery) .... 




10 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas to your lovely family too. So glad to hear that Dadeda is OK. Bruce saw that he was unwell on twitter!!! We are back from Sydney and are ready to relax!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona, Thank you so much for showing all the things I made/sent to you, and telling all who read your blog how much you loved my gifts. I thoroughly enjoyed making them, especially the stitchery of Nala - great fun. I loved all the beautiful things you sent me, too! Glad to hear your father-in-law is doing well. All the best for the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the images are looking so sweet thanks for the sharing dear.

    Villas for Rent in Italy

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no doubt that you always share superb post.

    Luxury Villas Italy

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family Fiona!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful table runner from Siri...lovely colours...enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a great day except for the FIL trip to hospital.......glad to hear he is ok now.....

    your SSCS parcel from Siri is beautiful..........thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just visiting your blog from the SSCS list...
    What lovely pics you've shared of your family, and the runner from Siri is gorgeous. Lots of lovely gifts for you to enjoy from your swaps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an eventful Christmas Day you had. Glad all is A OK now :) Lovely gifts you received too.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!