About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree ....

Driving back from Sydney yesterday and we came across some beautifully shaped Christmas trees on the side of the road for sale ... with the money going to local charities .... so of course we had to get one and then try and fit it into the car .... and we had our youngest daughter (22 and with long long legs) with us too .... so we are are trying to fit the tree into the back of my new orange car ....



We did manage to get it in and it was lovely to drive home another couple of hours and smell the beautiful pine scent ...   and then to decorate  ....  this is a new hand painted decoration I bought in Hawaii ...


Another cute Hawaiian decoration ....


And I couldn't resist this one in Hawaii ...  an outrigger canoe Christmas personalised with all the names of the children .... and the name of the outrigger canoe ... Nala .... couldn't forget the dog!! 


It's always lovely putting up some favourite decorations ...


They all bring back lots of lovely memories .... a trip to Salzburg ....


Received from a stitching friend ....


My canvas work creation ....


Another cross stitch decoration ....


Joy and Peace .... it's what we should all be striving for this Christmas !


And this cute one made by Sylvia ...


I think I have to confess my canvas work addiction ....


And did I mention Peace???


I love the simplicity of this gorgeous wooden decoration from Norfolk Island ....


And here is Santa's little helper having finished decorating the tree .... thanks Chelsea !!   It is always fun to have at least one of the children at home to help decorate !! 


6 comments:

  1. Firstly I Love your New Car Great Colour...you have a lovely collection of decorations especially like the new one with all the family names on it..
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous decorations Fiona and love Chelsea's necklace.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely tree............I love putting on all my special ornaments.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ornaments are all so special. Thanks for sharing them with us. It's a lovely tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!