About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Canvas Work Scissor Fob & Coffee Mug Bag

I have been trying to finish off a few little canvas work projects which had been started but not quite put together ... they were little kits from other designers which I must admit I put to one side once I started to design my own!   This is another Sue Hawkins scissor fob .... nice colours ....  I added the glass bead and tassel to finish it off!


I have also got a move on with stitching projects for our Needlework Group ... here is a coffee mug bag for those big tall coffee mugs we all have now!! 


The other side ....  I hope in all this rainy weather you are all getting a little bit of stitching done ... and spare a thought for those who have lost everything .... stay safe ......our prayers are with you all ....


5 comments:

  1. lovely finishes Fiona,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are lovely but the scissor fob - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit I've never seen a scissor fob in action, but what a very useful item it is! I have a small pair of scissors next to my Featherweight, expressly for trimming the thread ends every time I sew a seam. But wait...where IS that small pair of scissors??? Sigh. I think a scissor fob may be appearing in the near future! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Coffee mug bag is adorable! And the fob is simply charming!

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!