About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Catching up and finishing off!!

Now I have finished off the Red Home quilt I thought I would try to finish off a few UFO's ... and I'm putting the finishing touches to this canvas work piece which was a kit given to me by designer Sue Hawkins but which I have changed around a bit (as I do!!)  ....  love all the bright colours ... I think this will become a pincushion ....


And I only had a little bit of stitching to do to complete this "Pieces to Treasure" block on my Harvest Festival block of the month quilt  ... the linen I have stitched on frays a bit,  but is lovely to work with ... and I really love the fabrics used in this quilt too! 


5 comments:

  1. Fiona-
    Your beautiful blog is just loaded in for my Grow Your Blog party. Looking forward to your special party post. I hope you make lots of new friends - and become friends to lots of blogs that are just starting out--

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both of these projects! I love the fabrics that you are using for the owl block.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!