About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!!

It has become a bit of a tradition here to have a champagne on the beach as the sun goes down at the end of the year and last night we did just that .... some had a surf ....



And we watched the sun go down ...


And these photos show how Sydney celebrated New Years Eve with an impressive display ....  I'm not really into fire works but these photos from this mornings news are amazing ...



I hope your New Year is bright and colourful ...


And filled with warmth and love .... and lots of peaceful stitching times ... (which is what I plan to do today!!) 


7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Fiona...wishing you a wonderful 2013 along with Peace, Love and Joy and of course much Stitching xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy stitching, Fiona. Might do some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May the 2013 be the best year ever! In my part of the world is still 2012 so I'm still making my wishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Fiona! All the best for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures!

    Happy New Year & all the best for 2013!!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!