About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Monday, January 7, 2013

Red Home Quilt .... almost there !!

A couple of hours at the sewing machine yesterday afternoon saw this progress on my Red Home quilt! It is now all put together up to the inner border stage.... for a moment I did think about stopping it here, but then I made a couple of the half square triangles and decided they really do need to go on it .... 


So ..... I made 52 half square triangles and started to place them around the outside .... I'm pretty happy with this, so will hopefully get to sew them on in the next few days!    But for me today it's back to work ......  


12 comments:

  1. Absolutely splendid !!
    Florence

    ReplyDelete
  2. This quilt is so wonderful.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. Haven't worked on mine for a long time. But will as soon as my basket quilt is finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is looking fabulous. Can't wait to start!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt top is looking fantastic. Love the details. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is gorgeous Fiona,i love it,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilt is really beautiful, I do love this pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work, isn't it a shame to have to go to work when you're on a roll.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks great, Fiona. Glad you decided to keep going with the half square triangles... they look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's looking gorgeous, fantastic progress

    ReplyDelete
  11. looking great Fiona...........you should be very pleased with this so far.........

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!