About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Stitch A Long 2013

I have decided to join Chookyblue's Stitch A Long again this year and we are working through a couple of my favourite books .... Red Home and Tis The Season by Natalie Bird and Some Kind of Wonderful by Anni Downs ... we are making a series of small items which is a great idea for a change ... and probably more achievable for me!!   





And my first little project is one of the thread catcher bags from the Red Home book by Natalie Bird ... I think this is the quickest project I have ever made .... and useful too ....  And it goes beautifully with the little red pincushion I made from the same book last year!! 



6 comments:

  1. Lovely fabrics you used & looks so good with your pincushion. Tracee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice Fiona,well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute thread catcher.......welcome to the SAL 2013

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Fiona. Love the fabrics and your house is soooo cute.
    I am waiting for the book to arrive so I can make the basket too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiona: What a great start to the newyear, lovely fabric color.
    Happy Newyear
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!