About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Friday, February 1, 2013

Giveaway Winner !!

Thank you to everyone who entered my giveaway recently .... thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog and for leaving such lovely comments.    The random number selector whirred away and I'm happy to announce the winner of this cute little canvas work pincushion I made recently is .......



DEBORAH !!!!    Congratulations Deborah and thank you for leaving this message .....


Congrats on your 4 year blogaversary! Thanks for telling us alittle about yourself. The pin cushion is beautiful and I would love a chance to win it.

Deborah, please email me your postal address and I will forward you this little gift!   

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful piece ~ congrats to Deborah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky Deborah - congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats to Deborah,lucky lady.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it could do a tour before being sent to Deborah - it's gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could not be more thrilled! Thank you so much. I will email asap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Deborah! You've won a very beautiful piece of needlework.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Deborah!
    That is a beautiful piece, Fiona!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!