About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Saturday, February 9, 2013

NEEDLEWORK CRUISE .....

Tomorrow Sylvia and I are heading off on a cruise .... my first .... which should be interesting!   We are heading out of Sydney on "Voyager of the Seas" for a week cruising to Noumea and Fiji ... and on our days at sea we will be joining in some classes .... will try and post along the way .... 


14 comments:

  1. what fun Fiona,cant wait to see what you make.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting Fiona, you will love every minute of it. I am so jealous. Enjoy and take lots of photos for those memories not that you ill forget your time away easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi fiona oh how exciting. You you will enjoy this i ak sure. Make sure u take some stitching ,perfect environment to stitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time and enjoy your stitching! We will look forward to see your projects.

    Blessings,
    Fay

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, we are not jealous at all... Those ships are so great, we have many of them visiting our town during the summer months. I look forward to read about you trip and your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a wonderful week!! Enjoy!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck and have fun :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a wonderful time, two of my favourite things, stitching and Fiji!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, my Dear! I've come to you from The "Grow Your Blog" party...it was over before I knew about it, but it was so nice of Vicki to leave the list up! Anyway, I always welcome new blogs to enjoy, and yours is delightful! I am now following you ~ please come and visit me if you get a chance!
    So nice to "meet" you!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fiona,
    I ho0pe you have a great time! I have always wondered what a sewing cruise would be like!!!! I can't wait to hear all about it!
    Love your blog! Thanks for being a follower of mine!
    Hearts,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!