About Me

My photo
Love that God blessed me with a creative gift to share! Love creating new embroidery, needlework and patchwork projects of all kinds! Passionate about my family and my faith. Love where we live on the south coast! Wish I had more time to be creative!!

Something to remember ...

"She who sews with courtesy reaps friendship and she who sews with kindness finds love"

Canvas Biscornu

Canvas Biscornu

Embroidered Garland

Embroidered Garland

Recently finished ....

Recently finished ....
Natures Journey

Some blogs I like to visit ....

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Needlework Ladies

I have been out of action with the flu for a few days which is just a bit of a nuisance .... no stitching time at all!!   But I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments and enquiries about my ETSY store opening ... I am touched by your comments and very pleased that some have ordered too!!   Last week at Needlework there were lots of lovely finished quilts on display .... Shirley F has made this lovely redwork quilt ....



A close up of one of the designs ....


Jo finished this lovely version of the Redwork Tote Bag ....


Bev and Francis enjoyed a sashiko quilt class at Berry last year and have finally finished their quilts ... here is Bev with hers ...


And a close up of the detail of one of the blocks ...


And here is Frances with hers ....


And a close up of one of her blocks ....


Jenny had finished her Robyn Alexander necklace from the Cruise ... just gorgeous! 


And Sue had finished off this colourwash quilt with three dimensional leaves (which you can't really see from my photography) ... beautiful Sue!


And I thought I would share two t-shirt designs with you ... the first is a t-shirt my husband had made for me to wear on the stitching cruise !!!   He thought it was funny!! 


And my new son in law designs for O'Neill surfwear and I was pleasantly surprised to see him wearing this new t-shirt designed by him with rows of stitching on it !!  I knew it would rub off on him one day!! 


6 comments:

  1. Some stunning quilts there. Such talented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilts at show and tell Fiona. Did you wear the t-shirt on the cruise?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The quilts are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the photos. Hope you're over the flu! The T shirt is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work - especially love that colourwash quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I don't know how I missed this post earlier, but I'm glad my reader caught it! Phenomenal creations, one and all :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting my blog ... and for taking the time to comment .... your comments are most appreciated!